Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Barnyard Friends

| |
If you noticed, the look of my blog has changed. I wasn't really liking what I had before and I think this might be a little better. I would really LOVE to have someone design it for me, but it just isn't in the budget right now. Someday I will have it done, but for now I hope this will do! I am sorry if it has confused anyone and I promise I won't do anything drastic again until someone else does it! 

We are counting down the days until the end of the school year! I love the last few weeks because the units are just so fun. This week is all about our barnyard friends. 

One thing on our science core that I haven't touched on yet is how animals and humans resemble their parents. I made this barnyard friend memory game for them to play! 

All you have to do is print and laminate so they can match a barnyard friend to their correct parent! The students will then complete a writing page explaining how their favorite pair of barnyard friends are similar and different! 




Click on the picture above to download for free!! Please leave me a comment if you download it and let me know what you think! 


On another note, we had a wonderful time at the zoo on Friday! We have 7 first grade classes and it was so nice to spend some time with all of the teachers. We had a great time and the students were exhausted by the end of the day.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance